In this Article
- What other names is Bean Pod known by?
- What is Bean Pod?
- How does Bean Pod work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bean Pod.
Bean pod may lower blood sugar. If you have diabetes, monitor your blood sugar closely.
Do not use bean pod if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.