- What other names is Bean Pod known by?
- What is Bean Pod?
- How does Bean Pod work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bean Pod.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Lowering cholesterol, weight loss, urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney stones, lung cancer, and diabetes.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Bean Pod work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.