View Table of Contents
- Bedbug facts
- What are bedbugs? What do bedbugs look like?
- Where are bedbugs found?
- What about bedbugs in hotels?
- How are bedbugs spread?
- What are the symptoms and signs of bedbug bites?
- What is the treatment for bedbug bites?
- How do I detect a bedbug infestation in my home?
- How do I get rid of bedbugs in the home?
- What about prevention of bedbug bites?
What about bedbugs in hotels?
Many news reports in recent years have focused on the discovery of bedbugs in even upscale hotels, and a number of lawsuits have been filed by guests in these fashionable hotels who awoke to find hundreds of bedbug bites covering their skin. Searching on travel-review web sites regularly reveals information and even photos confirming the presence of bedbugs in numerous hotels.
Since bedbugs can arrive on the clothing or in the suitcases of guests from infested homes or other hotels harboring the pests, hotels can be an easy target for bedbug infestations.
In addition to hotels, bedbugs have been found in movie theaters, office buildings, laundries, shelters, in transportation vehicles, and other locations with high-occupant turnover where people may congregate.
Skin Problems and Treatments Resources
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?