In this Article
- What other names is Bee Pollen known by?
- What is Bee Pollen?
- How does Bee Pollen work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bee Pollen.
It can cause liver damage and allergic reactions including itching, swelling, problems with breathing, dizziness, and death in people allergic to pollen.
Do not take bee pollen if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to pollen.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.