In this Article
- What other names is Bee Pollen known by?
- What is Bee Pollen?
- How does Bee Pollen work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bee Pollen.
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Bee pollen might increase the effects of warfarin (Coumadin). Taking bee pollen with warfarin (Coumadin) might result in an increased chance of bruising or bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.