- What other names is Bee Venom known by?
- What is Bee Venom?
- How does Bee Venom work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bee Venom.
Likely Effective for...
- Reducing the severity of allergic reactions to bee stings.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Multiple sclerosis (MS).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Nerve pain, tendonitis, and muscle swelling (inflammation).
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Bee Venom work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.