In this Article
- What other names is Belladonna known by?
- What is Belladonna?
- How does Belladonna work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Belladonna.
Do not use belladonna if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have congestive heart failure (CHF).
- You have constipation.
- You have Down syndrome.
- You have heartburn.
- You have a fever.
- You have stomach ulcers or ulcerative colitis.
- You have an infection or blockage of the stomach or intestines.
- You have a hiatal hernia.
- You have narrow-angle glaucoma.
- You have an irregular heartbeat.
- You have trouble urinating.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.