"What are birth control pills and how do they work?
Birth control pills are also known as oral contraceptives (OCs) or, simply, “the pill.” They offer protection against pregnancy by blocking the union of sperm and egg, thereby prevent"...
Patients using BENZAMYCIN (erythromycin) Topical Gel should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed by the physician. It is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, nose, mouth, and all mucous membranes.
- This medication should not be used for any disorder other than that for which it was prescribed.
- Patients should not use any other topical acne preparation unless otherwise directed by physician.
- Patients should report to their physician any signs of local adverse reactions.
- BENZAMYCIN (erythromycin) ® Topical Gel may bleach hair or colored fabric.
- Keep product refrigerated and discard after 3 months.
Last reviewed on RxList: 6/6/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Benzamycin Information
Benzamycin - User Reviews
Benzamycin User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.