In this Article
- What other names is Bergamot known by?
- What is Bergamot?
- How does Bergamot work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bergamot.
Do not use bergamot oil in children. There have been serious side effects, including convulsion and death, in children who have taken large amounts of bergamot oil.
Do not use bergamot oil if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.