- What other names is Bergamot Oil known by?
- What is Bergamot Oil?
- How does Bergamot Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bergamot Oil.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Treating mycosis fungoides (a tumor under the skin due to a fungal infection) when combined with ultra-violet (UV) light, protecting the body against lice and other parasites, psoriasis, vitiligo (loss of the color pigment on the skin), anxiety during radiotherapy, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.