Bht (Butylated Hydroxytoluene)
In this Article
- What other names is Butylated Hydroxytoluene known by?
- What is Butylated Hydroxytoluene?
- How does Butylated Hydroxytoluene work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Butylated Hydroxytoluene.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: BHT is safe when eaten as food, but there's not enough information to know if it's safe in the larger amounts that are used as medicine. If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, stick with food amounts until more is known.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.