Bht (Butylated Hydroxytoluene)
In this Article
- What other names is Butylated Hydroxytoluene known by?
- What is Butylated Hydroxytoluene?
- How does Butylated Hydroxytoluene work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Butylated Hydroxytoluene.
There is not enough information to determine its safety when used in higher doses.
Do not use BHT as a dietary supplement if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.