Bicillin L-A Inj / Tubex
"Respiratory syncytial virus, or RSV, is a common virus. It spreads through coughing and sneezing. You can also get RSV by touching surfaces that have RSV on them, then touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Most children get RSV by the time they are"...
Bicillin L-A Injectable in Tubex
Penicillin in overdosage has the potential to cause neuromuscular hyperirritability or convulsive seizures.
A history of a previous hypersensitivity reaction to any of the penicillins is a contraindication.
Last reviewed on RxList: 10/22/2012
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Bicillin L-A Injectable in Tubex Information
- Bicillin L-A Injectable in Tubex Drug Interactions Center: penicillin g benzathine im
- Bicillin L-A Injectable in Tubex Side Effects Center
- Bicillin L-A Injectable in Tubex in detail including Side Effects and Drug Images
- Bicillin L-A Injectable in Tubex Overview including Precautions
- Bicillin L-A Injectable in Tubex FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Bicillin L-A Injectable in Tubex - User Reviews
Bicillin L-A Injectable in Tubex User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.