In this Article
- What other names is Birch known by?
- What is Birch?
- How does Birch work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Birch.
Do not use birch if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have allergies to celery, wild carrot, or mugwort.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.