- What other names is Birch known by?
- What is Birch?
- How does Birch work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Birch.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Arthritis, hair loss, rashes, conditions of the urinary tract (such as small kidney stones, when used with drinking lots of liquids), arthritis-like condition called rheumatism, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Birch work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.