- What other names is Bistort known by?
- What is Bistort?
- How does Bistort work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bistort.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Digestive disorders like diarrhea, mouth and throat infections, wounds, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Bistort work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.