- What other names is Bitter Melon known by?
- What is Bitter Melon?
- How does Bitter Melon work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bitter Melon.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diabetes, a skin condition called psoriasis, HIV/AIDS, stomach and intestinal disorders such as ulcers and constipation, kidney stones, liver disease, and skin abscesses and wounds.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.