In this Article
- What other names is Bitter Orange known by?
- What is Bitter Orange?
- How does Bitter Orange work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bitter Orange.
Bitter orange can cause sensitivity to the sun. Wear sun block outside, especially if you are light-skinned.
Do not use bitter orange if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have glaucoma.
- You have heart disease.
- You have an irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia.
- You have migraine or cluster headaches.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.