- What other names is Bittersweet Nightshade known by?
- What is Bittersweet Nightshade?
- How does Bittersweet Nightshade work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Bittersweet Nightshade.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Acne, itchy skin, boils, broken skin, warts, arthritis-like pain, nail bed swelling, eczema, promoting water loss (diuretic), pain relief, and calming nervous excitement.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.