In this Article
- What other names is Black Bryony known by?
- What is Black Bryony?
- How does Black Bryony work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Black Bryony.
Black bryony root is UNSAFE for anyone when taken by mouth. It can cause serious side effects including severe irritation of the stomach and intestines, seizures, kidney failure, and dangerously slowed breathing.
Do not use black bryony if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.