- What other names is Black Bryony known by?
- What is Black Bryony?
- How does Black Bryony work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Black Bryony.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Skin problems, bruises, strains, torn muscles, gout, arthritis-like pain, hair loss, improving blood flow to the scalp, and inducing vomiting.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.