- What other names is Black Currant known by?
- What is Black Currant?
- How does Black Currant work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Currant.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Symptoms of menopause, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), painful menstrual periods, breast pain, improving immune response, arthritis, gout, Alzheimer's disease, diarrhea, liver problems, mouth and throat inflammation, coughs, colds, disinfecting the urine, fluid retention, bladder stones, wounds, insect bites, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.