In this Article
- What other names is Black Haw known by?
- What is Black Haw?
- How does Black Haw work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Black Haw.
Do not take black haw if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to aspirin.
- You have had kidney stones.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.