In this Article
- What other names is Black Hellebore known by?
- What is Black Hellebore?
- How does Black Hellebore work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Hellebore.
Lanoxin) that can cause a dangerously irregular heartbeat. Black hellebore might cause miscarriage in pregnancy.
Do not take black hellebore if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have disorders of the digestive tract including stomach and intestines.
- You have heart disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.