- What other names is Black Hellebore known by?
- What is Black Hellebore?
- How does Black Hellebore work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Hellebore.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Nausea, worm infestations, regulating menstrual periods, kidney infections, colds, constipation, causing miscarriage in pregnancy, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.