In this Article
- What other names is Black Horehound known by?
- What is Black Horehound?
- How does Black Horehound work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Horehound.
There isn't enough information to know if black horehound is safe when applied directly to the skin or what the side effects might be.
Do not take black horehound oil if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have Parkinson's disease.
- You have a mental illness, such as schizophrenia or a psychotic disorder.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.