- What other names is Black Horehound known by?
- What is Black Horehound?
- How does Black Horehound work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Horehound.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Nausea, vomiting, nervous disorders, whooping cough, increasing bile flow, gout, intestinal worms, spasms, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.