In this Article
- What other names is Black Mustard known by?
- What is Black Mustard?
- How does Black Mustard work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Black Mustard.
When applied to the skin, especially for prolonged periods, black mustard can cause skin blisters and skin damage.
Taking excessive amounts of black mustard seed by mouth can damage the throat and also cause other serious side effects including heart failure, diarrhea, drowsiness, breathing difficulties, coma, and death.
Do not use black mustard in medicinal amounts if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.