- What other names is Black Mustard known by?
- What is Black Mustard?
- How does Black Mustard work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Mustard.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Pneumonia, arthritis, aches, fluid retention, loss of appetite, causing vomiting, chest congestion, symptoms of the common cold, aching feet, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.