Black Pepper And White Pepper
In this Article
- What other names is Black Pepper And White Pepper known by?
- What is Black Pepper And White Pepper?
- How does Black Pepper And White Pepper work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Pepper And White Pepper.
Black and white pepper, when applied directly to the skin, is safe for most adults. However, there isn't enough information to know if use on the skin is safe for children. Black and white pepper may cause redness and burning if it gets into the eyes.
Do not take black or white pepper in amounts greater than typically found in foods if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.