Black Pepper And White Pepper
- What other names is Black Pepper And White Pepper known by?
- What is Black Pepper And White Pepper?
- How does Black Pepper And White Pepper work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Pepper And White Pepper.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Use of black pepper for airway inflammation, or "bronchitis."
- Use of white pepper for malaria and cholera.
- Use of black or white pepper for stomach upset, cancer, pain, scabies, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.