- What other names is Black Psyllium known by?
- What is Black Psyllium?
- How does Black Psyllium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Psyllium.
Possibly Effective for...
- Improving high cholesterol.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cancer, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.