In this Article
- What other names is Black Seed known by?
- What is Black Seed?
- How does Black Seed work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Seed.
Do not take black seed in excess of amounts typically found in food if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding. Black seed can affect the uterus.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.