- What other names is Black Seed known by?
- What is Black Seed?
- How does Black Seed work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Seed.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Digestive problems including intestinal gas and diarrhea, asthma, allergies, cough, bronchitis, flu, congestion, high blood pressure, boosting the immune system, cancer prevention, birth control, menstrual disorders, increasing breast-milk flow, achy joints (rheumatism), headache, skin conditions, and many other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.