In this Article
- What other names is Black Walnut known by?
- What is Black Walnut?
- How does Black Walnut work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Black Walnut.
Black walnut might be unsafe for long-term use. It contains a chemical which might cause tongue or lip cancer.
Do not take black walnut if:
- You are pregnant or breast feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.