In this Article
- What other names is Blessed Thistle known by?
- What is Blessed Thistle?
- How does Blessed Thistle work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Blessed Thistle.
Do not take blessed thistle if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, daisies, or other members of this plant family (Asteraceae/Compositae).
- You have stomach or intestinal problems such as infections, Crohn's disease, and other inflammatory conditions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.