- What other names is Blue Cohosh known by?
- What is Blue Cohosh?
- How does Blue Cohosh work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Blue Cohosh.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Inducing labor and menstruation, use as a laxative, stomach cramps, sore throat, hiccups, and seizures.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.