In this Article
- What other names is Blue Flag known by?
- What is Blue Flag?
- How does Blue Flag work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Blue Flag.
Do not take blue flag if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach or intestinal problems such as infections, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, and other conditions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.