- What other names is Blue Flag known by?
- What is Blue Flag?
- How does Blue Flag work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Blue Flag.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Constipation, fluid retention, increasing bile flow, liver problems, vomiting, skin rashes, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Blue Flag work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.