In this Article
- What other names is Blueberry known by?
- What is Blueberry?
- How does Blueberry work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Blueberry.
Do not take blueberry in amounts greater than typically consumed as food if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.