In this Article
- What other names is Bogbean known by?
- What is Bogbean?
- How does Bogbean work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bogbean.
Do not take bogbean if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are at risk for bleeding.
- You have stomach or intestinal problems such as diarrhea, colitis, or Crohn's disease.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Bogbean might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.