In this Article
- What other names is Boldo known by?
- What is Boldo?
- How does Boldo work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Boldo.
Do not take boldo if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver disease.
- You have gallstones or gall bladder disease.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Boldo might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.