In this Article
- What other names is Boneset known by?
- What is Boneset?
- How does Boneset work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Boneset.
Boneset can cause an allergic reaction in people who are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, daisies, and many other herbs.
Do not take boneset if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, or daisies.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.