In this Article
- What other names is Borage known by?
- What is Borage?
- How does Borage work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Borage.
Do not take borage if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver disease.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Boldo might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options