- What other names is Brahmi known by?
- What is Brahmi?
- How does Brahmi work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Brahmi.
Possibly Effective for...
- Aiding learning and memory improvement.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, backache, hoarseness, mental illness, epilepsy, rheumatism, sexual problems, fluid retention, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Brahmi work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.