"This year, give yourself a healthy makeover and enjoy the benefits for life. Women across the country are taking steps to live safer and healthier lives by making health a priority. You can too.
Physical activity is one of the most impo"...
- Patient Information:
Details with Side Effects
BRAVELLE® is contraindicated in women who exhibit:
- Prior hypersensitivity to BRAVELLE® or urofollitropins
- High levels of FSH indicating primary ovarian failure [see INDICATIONS AND USAGE]
- Pregnancy BRAVELLE® may cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman [see Use In Specific Populations]. BRAVELLE® is contraindicated in women who are pregnant. If this drug is used during pregnancy, or if the woman becomes pregnant while taking this drug, the woman should be apprised of the potential hazard to a fetus.
- Presence of uncontrolled non-gonadal endocrinopathies (e.g., thyroid, adrenal, or pituitary disorders) [see INDICATIONS AND USAGE]
- Sex hormone dependent tumors of the reproductive tract and accessory organ
- Tumors of pituitary gland or hypothalamus
- Abnormal uterine bleeding of undetermined origin
- Ovarian cysts or enlargement of undetermined origin, not due to polycystic ovary syndrome
Last reviewed on RxList: 2/28/2014
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Bravelle Information
Bravelle - User Reviews
Bravelle User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.