In this Article
- What other names is Brewer's Yeast known by?
- What is Brewer's Yeast?
- How does Brewer's Yeast work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Brewer's Yeast.
Do not take brewer's yeast if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to yeast.
- You have Crohn's disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.