Brow Lift Cosmetic Surgery (cont.)
In this Article
- What is a brow lift?
- Does my health insurance cover this procedure?
- What can I expect during a brow lift consultation?
- How do I prepare for brow lift surgery?
- What will I need at home after brow lift surgery?
- What can I expect the day of surgery?
- What should I expect after brow lift surgery?
- When should I call my doctor after a brow lift?
- Find a local Plastic Surgeon in your town
When should I call my doctor after a brow lift?
You experience any of the following:
- fever that climbs over 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- excessive swelling or bleeding.
WebMD Medical Reference
Reviewed by Michael J. Wheatley, MD, on September 19, 2009
Last Editorial Review: 9/19/2009
Find out what women really need.