In this Article
- What other names is Buchu known by?
- What is Buchu?
- How does Buchu work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Buchu.
Do not take buchu if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a kidney infection.
- You have a urinary tract inflammation.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Buchu might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.