In this Article
- What other names is Buckhorn Plantain known by?
- What is Buckhorn Plantain?
- How does Buckhorn Plantain work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Buckhorn Plantain.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's UNSAFE to take buckhorn plantain or apply it to your skin if you are pregnant. There is some evidence that buckhorn plantain can affect the muscle tone of the uterus.
It's also best to avoid buckhorn plantain if you are breast-feeding. There isn't enough information to know if it's safe.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.