- What other names is Buckhorn Plantain known by?
- What is Buckhorn Plantain?
- How does Buckhorn Plantain work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Buckhorn Plantain.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- The common cold, cough, fevers, bleeding, inflammation of breathing passages such as bronchitis, sore mouth, sore throat, inflamed skin when applied directly to the irritated area, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.